Virtual University Of Pakistan Network
“Change is the only constant in the world.”
Keeping in view the statement above, what are the implications of ‘Refreeze’ stage of Lewin’s Change Model? How can we certainly refreeze a change when change is ‘only constant’?
Topic/Area for Discussion will be Lewin’s Change Model.
First Graded Discussion Board will cover 10 lessons.
For acquiring the relevant knowledge, do not rely only on handouts but watch the course video lectures and read additional material available online or in any other mode.
- Your discussion must be based on logical facts.
- The GDB will open and close at above specified date and time. Please note that no grace day or extra time will be given for posting comments on GDB.
- Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
- Your answer should be relevant to the topic i.e. clear and concise.
- Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.
- Books, websites and other reading material may be consulted before posting your comments; but copying or reproducing the text from books, websites and other reading materials is strictly prohibited. Such comments will be marked as Zero (0) even if you provide references.
- You should post your answer on the Graded Discussion Board (GDB), not on the Moderated Discussion Board (MDB). Both will run parallel to each other during the time specified above. Therefore, due care will be needed.
- Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
- You cannot participate in the discussion after the due date via email.
- Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.
- For planning your semester activities in an organized manner, you are advised to view schedule of upcoming Assignments, Quizzes and GDBs in the overview tab of the course website on VU-LMS.