Submission of Job Confirmation Letter (JCL)
Job Confirmation Letter (JCL) is a letter to be issued, duly signed and stamped by your current employer, stating that you are currently on job in the organization. The JCL must include the following information:
- It must be on original letter head of the organization
- The issuance date of the letter must be mentioned
- Your date of joining the organization
- Your current designation in the organization Name and designation of the person issuing the letter (employer/person authorized)
- Signed and stamped by the person issuing the letter (employer/person authorized)
All enrolled students are required to upload their Job Confirmation Letter (JCL) as per following instructions:
- You are required to upload scanned copy of your Original Job Confirmation Letter (JCL) before due date.
- Note for Resident Students: A resident student is required to bring original JCL at the time of final Presentation and Viva Voce. Any student who fails to bring hard copy of original JCL will be considered absent and will not be allowed to appear in Presentation and Viva Voce.
- Note for Overseas Students: An overseas student is required to ensure that his/her employer/authorized person sends scanned copy of his/her “Job Confirmation Letter” within due date directly to the Course Instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org through his/her (employer/ authorized person) official email account. Overseas students are required to upload their “Job Confirmation Letter” on LMS against relevant assignment.
Best Choice....Easy Service....High Value