Virtual University Of Pakistan Network
Project Domain / Category
Web Programming, Expert system
Expert system is a fuzzy logic based web application in which expert system will be built to
analyze the student knowledge level automatically. In this system, it will be considered
bloom taxonomy wise assessment to measure the performance of student knowledge. The
fuzzy rules will be generated according to bloom taxonomy wise to evaluate overall and
individual assessment performance of students. The bloom taxonomy is divided in to six
cognitive processes such as Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Synthesis and
Evaluation. These processes can be supposed of as degrees of difficulties.
• The application should have graphical user interface which have admin, teacher and
• The Admin should be login with valid username and password.
• Admin and teacher should be able to insert proper details of registered students.
• The teacher should be managed the assessment bank according to bloom taxonomy
• The student should be registered with basic details for student account
• The student should be Login with valid university ID and password
• Student should be able to view his/her academic performance based on bloom
taxonomy assessment with the passage of time.
• The admin/teacher should be used fuzzy knowledge based to generate report
• The admin should manage and view all student assessment records.
• The admin should view the performance of e-learning student and update knowledge
based on requirement.
Note: Skype session must be attended to communicate with the supervisor about
fuzzy algorithms otherwise project will not be accepted.
Tools: Microsoft .net Framework and SQL Server
Please Contact us at