The web interface for making date sheet has been launched for local as well as overseas students on the following link:
Note: You are advised to make your date sheet on or before: Sunday, August 2, 2015. Seats will be available on a 'first come first served' basis. All mentioned timings are according to PST (Pakistan Standard Time).
1. Logon using your VULMS ID and Password
(In case of any password related problem contact at firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Choose your Exam City in which you want to appear for Exam (optional)
3. Choose your Exam Center out of the given centers
(Once selected, you can’t change your Exam Center)
4. Select available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click “Confirm” button to confirm your selection.
5. Repeat the Step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.
6. Finally click the button at the bottom of the page to get Examination Password and print your Examination Slip which you MUST keep with you for entry in Examination Center on each of the Exam Dates.